Status Update

Big Changes & Fast Paced Lives


Wow, it's been too long since my last post so many things have changed in my life this summer.

Kate & I moved to a new home in the suburbs and have been working on some major renovations!

I'm leaving for a cruise next week for my cousin Allison's Wedding!




  • In my industry it's typically a challenge to get time off during the summer. I let my employer know back in April just to be safe. But there was always a little worry in the back of my mind that I really needed to make sure everything was set before I left.
  • This week I've put all my ducks in a row and there's nothing in the way of having a great time.
  • Since getting everything planned out I've been even more excited for the trip. I know now that I have nothing to worry about next week besides keeping my cocktails cold and sunburn.

Looking forward to sharing the experience with you all, it will be my first time on a cruise. My entire father's side of the family will be there and I don't think it could have come at a better time.





We've been working all day and then coming home to a house with a million projects; working til 9 / 10 PM repeat. I'm worn to the bone and haven't had a vacation since the summer of 2012. So prayers for a short week and all of you!

Cheers-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts