Another Short Weekend!


Time to Unwind...

After a long week it was time for a cocktail, I mixed all my favorite ginger products together into one cocktail and it was ginger-e. Crabbie's is our favorite ginger beer that we discovered at a beer fest two years ago. 2 Gingers is a great whiskey that I was introduced by Kate's cousins from Minneapolis. The Gosling's is a great ginger beer, really strong ginger tang. The cocktail helped melt away that lovely one and a half hour Friday commute home.



After the cocktail we walked over to a new pizza place in our hood. The place is called Blaze Pizza and it's basically like a Chipotle where you can add unlimited toppings while standing in line and is baked in a oven and ready in minutes.




I chose bacon, garlic, roasted red peppers, mozzarella, goat cheese, red onion, arugula, and a pesto drizzle. Was delicious!

Capped the evening with some Fro Yo from next door!



Bacon Fest!

Ok, this was Kate and my 3rd year going to Bacon Fest. Every year I tell myself to take it slow and be picky. And every year I completely lose myself in a bacon frenzy.

Bacon Doughnuts from Glazed and Infused

Bacon Bloody Marys

BradY in the moment

BradY, Kate, Melissa, Me, Bacon Slab


Queen
King


Bacon Bikinni

These ladies had bacon grilled cheese, was Kate's fav!

Bacon Gelato

Bacon Sushi

Overall Shot of the Fest


Pork Love


Comments

Popular Posts