Congrats Pat & Kelly!



Had an awesome time this past Saturday at Pat & Kelly's wedding!



I originally meet Pat while living/working in Alabama. Pat was Brian's friend from college and came to visit a few times. We all hit it off and made some great memories together. Since returning to Chicago, Pat has kept Kate & me in the loop for their world famous house parties. 

The wedding was held at a really nice resort called Eaglewood in Itasca, IL. Not only was it a great opportunity to celebrate with P & K, but we also were able to catch up with some old friends which was long overdue.

One of my favorite things about weddings is the commitment of love that two people make and then share with everyone that's important to them. The ceremony reminds me how lucky I am to have my wife and definitely adds to the list of reasons to celebrate!


Kate and I wore my favorite matching outfits!


Me with two of my best buds, Brian & Kevin









The Bride!






Comments

  1. I had such a fun weekend with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two had a fun weekend. I love weddings too! Nice blog, Scott!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts